Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kate(Katie) Joy is HERE!!!!




There are no words...

Monday morning we got the call, Monday by 3:30 we were traveling to Calgary to get a flight in the early morning to fly to South Carolina. Wednesday at noon SC time we were holding Katie Joy!!!!!

What an adventure...we JUST made 2 of the 3 connecting flights... our luggage got lost, but did end up in our hotel when we got in with Katie, thank the Lord! Cara has been amazing with dealing with stuff as I have been almost out of commission as I have been nonstop coughing the last week, I have aches in places I didn't know had muscle. Most of the muscles between my ribs have been inflamed by the coughing, so it is hard to have strength or much depth of breath. So I am not much help, but I have never been happier. I just had my daughter fall asleep in my arms, I had enough strength in my arms for that!!!! :)

WE are just waiting for the official paperwork to get done in the next couple days then we fly home. Enjoy the 2 pics we already have like 200 and have only had her 4 hours LOL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!!
I am so happy for all three of you.
Katie is absolutely gorgeous.
Seeing this takes me back to our gotcha day.
Treasure every second. It will go so fast.
Love Charlotte

Dawn and Dale said...

WOW!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! She is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!

Thanking God for this beautiful miracle!!!

Blessings!!

Dawn

KPetrie said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! :D She is so beautiful! Randy, I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy every moment with Katie! I'm so happy for you all!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????? I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you! Are you kidding me? She is gorgeous! I just LOVE her little face. ANd her hair. and well, everything about her! God is wonderful! I am tearing up over her! CONGRATS to you and Cara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW, WOW, WOW.....what a couple of days you had!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS Mommy & Daddy!!! Katie is BEAUTIFUL and looks so precious!!! Enjoy your time with her while in NC and safe travels home. Keep us posted!!!

Anonymous said...

That's my grand-daughter... isn't she the most beautiful little gift you have ever seen? mama b - AKA - gamma b.... or whatever comes out of Katie's mouth....

Barb said...

Cara and Randy! This is such a beautiful incredible gift! Katie is a gorgeous precious doll! My heart is so full for you all... but I'm sure not near as full as your hearts are! God is good! You're in my thoughts and prayers! Love you, Barb