Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sick girl again(Katie) changed our travel plans for this week, we were going to head down to Edmonton and Calgary for a visit, but that will be changed :(.

Julia is so wanting to walk, she is pulling herself up on stuff and has taken a couple of wobbly sideways steps.She is getting quite expressive and she was quite affectionate with me tonight, nuzzling my arm(partly wiping her dirty face on me, but there was also some affection :) ).

Got a couple of book reviews coming up, and looking forward to the adoption conference next weekend.

Focus on the Family has opened a new website www.waitingtobelong.ca. My article on our church journey in orphan care is there in the church stories section.

Amazing race is in China the last few episodes, so time to tune in again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sad we're not going to see you all. I'm arranging to celebrate Sam's Adoption Day with my adoptive family - but wish you were here for that too. gramma b