Thursday, June 21, 2007

Review room updates and misc stuff

In a yahoo group adoption list I am on it was reported that some folks with an early May LID, from outside the US and Canada,have been asked some immigration type questions from the CCAA(they were expecting it due to some moving or something they did), so further proof more May files are being looked at. That is encouraging. The other reports I have seen have had them asking for not too threatening stuff, lessening the worry of many that the new medical/ finacial/ social regs they enacted for files logged in from May 2007 on are being applied to current files in the system.

Hopefully we will see some updates on the CCAA site for the review room as it has seemed like ages since that date has moved.

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

All I can say is, "I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE'RE OUT OF THE REVIEW ROOM!!!!!" There. I said it. I feel much better now....:-)