Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Garage sale fun



We went garage saling last Saturday, and got some great deals. Above is a couple of outfits and 3 dvd's that are mint condition.




More fun stuff, this whole stash we got for under $30!!!



Cara has a deep desire to put every child in tights, and has finally been given some room to pick some up for our own.



We got a bottle sterilizer, a baby mat mobile thing, 10 or so receiving blankets(not pictured)...


We got a couple small buckets of little peoples stuff and the farm set. We got animals for the Noah ark set, but now are hunting for the boat...very stoked about these toys!

I am not big on garage sales, but this has warmed me up to it, clean stuff, great price, it was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll steal Noah's boat from the Nursery at church...(did I say that)...tee hee... I will remain anonymous.....

Stephe said...

Hey, I just stumbled upon your blog. Best wishes to your concurrent adoption plans. I am LID for China 2-17-06!!!

I love that you're warming up to yard sales. I warmed up to them in the begining of my journey to my daugther!! They are sooo much fun that I even do a seperate "shopping finds" blog.

http://www.GiorgiasEnchantedGarden.blogspot.com

and my adoption blog is
http://www.GiorgiaDanette.blogspot.com

Enjoy the wait!!! : ) Stephe