Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Boy Who Changed the World By Andy Andrew Book review

Okay this is the kids version of his adult book.

MUCH better!

The aspect that God is the agent that makes the difference so kids can make a difference is much clearer in this book. I am VERY glad to see this.

I wonder why it wasn't clearer in the adult book?

This book has nice art, clear story, in less detail that the butterfly effect, and that is actually much better, it makes the stories more to the point.

I am much more comfortable supporting this book, and I am always looking for stories that can inspire kids. I firmly believe kids can make a difference in their world, and if this book,and the idea that a little butterflies wing flap helps generate the big winds that come, I like the object lesson and visual that presents and can see using that down the road.

Give this a 3 out of 5!

No comments: