Snagged this from Janet, who snagged it from someone...here is a link to her blog
If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world (assuming that you
already have your little one), where would you go?
I would love to go back to China, or some other Asian country. I think Vietnam would be my next choice. I admire a lot of Asian culture and think it would be a wonderful shared experience with Julia. Other than that I would love to go to one of the big Comic Book Conventions, like in New York or Chicago, take that in as well as some of the local touristy stuff they offer. However the most recent vacation Cara and I talked about is doing a Garden Tour Vacation, visiting different places that have botanical gardens, butterfly gardens that kind of thing.
2) What is your fondest wish for your future child?
That she will grow up to love the Lord and serve Him faithfully.
3) Are you an organized, "list" kind of person, or a "fly by the seat
your pants" kind of person?
Organized list person, with the ability to fly by the seat of my pants, although I prefer the risk of death by paper cut(lists) over crashing high speed into a wall.
4) If you could see any river in the world, which one would you see?
Mississippi, because it is fun to say the word and spell it. :)
5) What was your favourite subject in school?
English. Enjoyed creative writing, just don't have the time these days to really focus on it, so most of the writing I do is fairly basic and to the point, making anyone who reads it(like the poor souls who visit this blog) shake their head that this is my answer to this question! :)