Thursday, December 13, 2007

well....

What to post....well been a slower week at work so I have been able to customize all the curriculum we will need until the summer, it is a big "sit and the computer and get square eyes" type thing done. YAHOO, that is an early Christmas gift to me!

The snow is falling and I have to start wrapping my brain around summer camp planning, UGH, crazy!!!

Looking forward to my day off tomorrow, I am hoping for a good time of reading yet again(life is too exciting/insane, my time off needs to be low key okay ;) ).

Had fun surfing through youtube and watching videos on some favorite songs...Daughtry- Home, Lifehouse- Everything, Casting Crowns... there are some very well done fan videos, time well wasted.

I have also enjoyed youtube for finding videos on magicians and contact juggling, helps get the creative juices flowing.

I may take some time tomorrow to work on a new illusion. The effect is I step into a small packing box, have the lid closed and then 15-20 broom sticks are impaled all over the box...and somehow I emerge unhurt. It looks cheap to build with good impact, so I will post some pics if/when I get it together.

I need to commit to some form of exercise before the New Year. I am pretty sure it will be some sort of martial arts, but I have to get off my butt and do some research on what our city offers and what is affordable.

Is this post random enough...heh welcome to my brain these days :)

ginger cookies are good, yummy, thanks Cara. :)

Survivor tonite, finale on Sunday...

Wish the writers strike would get settled. I need a new Office fix..

Craving for some mundane,routine days, boring to post about, but would be nice to experience.

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh...thank you for reminding me! Survivor tonight!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!