Saturday, November 27, 2010

14 Degrees in Nanchang today...and what katie thinks about Julia...

Well checking the weather in Nanchang today it is 14 degrees Celsius and there is light rain expected, weather is 13-19 degrees this week.

Katie seems to be preparing well for Julia. She points at every picture we have, of her calling her name. even little icons on facebook which are finger sized she will spot and smile and yell" JULIA"!!

She keeps saying "Julia, hold" and makes a cupping motion with her hands like holding a baby. She will be surprised when she sees a 20 pounder named Julia, heh. I think she will be a great big sister and then will have really bad moments of NOT being a good sister, when the jealousy kicks in I think Katie will be quite the handful, but will then turn just as quick from a protest to giving hugs and kisses.

In other news I decided to shave my head(some would say that wasn't much of a task, it was almost there anyhow LOL). But it was for purely practical measures. First off, by the time we get to China it will have grown in to a decent buzz cut, which is my normal, and second,by the end of the whole thing it will still be a good length and not need any maintenance so it is one less thing to have to deal with.

I have to figure out how to use the digital camcorder better in the next 2 weeks, I have to find our camera, it has disappeared and we kinda want to take pictures while in China. I am also working on some close up magic tricks I can share with people there, if they approach us. Love may speak any language but so does good magic :)!

I am also hoping, if I can get the camcorder figured out and find out how to upload to youtube, I have a special little poem i found and trick I want to post, we will see...well Katie just woke up from a nap...off to go hang out with my girl...

2 comments:

China Dreams said...

Good luck finding the camera and figuring out the camcorder/youtube thing.

Ruby

Anonymous said...

Bald ha! No blue toque - black one. guess who?